Monday, December 11, 2006

Sitges (a beautiful town on the Mediterranean)





We spent yesterday in Sitges, a small town on the Mediterranean. Bee yoo ti ful. We had an expensive-for-us-but-cheap-for-Sitges lunch. Duck and goat cheese and incredibly strong coffee . . . Aviathar is still feeling the bad paella, so he sat there and watched us all eat. He feels better today though.
We are beginning a series of photos of the two of us in front of doors. Sure to be a best seller.
I started school today. I have so much to learn!!! But I was put in a fairly high class so I guess I know more than I think I do.
Love to all.

1 comment:

michaelgc said...

Love your comments and photos. We have placed you on the Lincoln website. We are keeping the kids aware of your experiences as well.

Love that ham photo!

Michael